Acceptance of Terms
Intellectual Property Rights (IP)
Links to third Party Sites
NO HUNGRY CHILD reserves the right to deny, in its sole discretion, any user access to this website or any portion thereof without notice or justification. Further NO HUNGRY CHILD reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to any service provided by it. It shall put up a notice to this effect with necessary details at the relevant point of time.
Limits on Personal and Non-Commercial Use
The user expressly agrees to use the service strictly for personal purpose. The user shall not recompile, disassemble, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, tools or services accessed from this website. The user may not rent, lease, sell, sub-license, lend or in any manner allow any other party to use the service, with or without consideration.
The user represents that he is aware that in the process of subscribing to the service or parts of it, NO HUNGRY CHILD may obtain information relating to the user, including that of a confidential nature. This information will be used by NO HUNGRY CHILD for its internal purposes and will be kept confidential. Notwithstanding anything contained above, NO HUNGRY CHILD reserves the right to disclose personal information where it believes in good faith that such disclosure is required by law, to perform necessary credit checks or collect or report debts owed to NO HUNGRY CHILD, to protect NO HUNGRY CHILD’s rights or property or for other bonafide uses. The user agrees and warrants that all information that NO HUNGRY CHILD may possess or may obtain pursuant to the use of service has been possessed or obtained with the permission of the user.
Modification of these terms and conditions
The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NO HUNGRY CHILD, its officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, any third party providers, distributors from and against any cause of action, claim or demand, including without limitation any reasonable legal, accounting or other professional fees, brought by or on the user’s behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by/on account of a third party due to or arising out of user’s use of this website, the service contained herein, the violation of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- NO HUNGRY CHILD’s main aim is to create awareness amongst the general public about the cancer, its detection and guidance towards the immediate steps to be taken in order to ascertain the same and its treatment. And that NO HUNGRY CHILD warrants that it does not provide any financial aid to the persons screened for early stage cancer detection in camps held directly by NO HUNGRY CHILD or its affiliates in the territory of India.
- NO HUNGRY CHILD has taken due care and caution in compilation of content for its website. However, NO HUNGRY CHILD does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information on this website and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The information contained in this website, are provided “as is,” “as available” basis. NO HUNGRY CHILD disclaims any financial liability whatsoever to any user on account of the use of information provided on its website. The information contained is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, medical diagnosis or treatment.
- All charity/donations are made at the users’ discretion to NO HUNGRY CHILD foundation, and in no way imply or constitute a relationship between person making charity/donation and the foundation or any of its trustee/partner/employee. NO HUNGRY CHILD shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on part of the bank or the credit card agency to perform any of its obligations.
- The availability of the information and guidance as part of the website dlioes not constitute a recommendation by NO HUNGRY CHILD, of any medical practice, particular medicine, or hospitals listed etc., discussed therein by NO HUNGRY CHILD, any of their personnel or any advisor. You shall be solely responsible for any decisions, which you arrive at after your own evaluation of the treatment/medicines as listed by NO HUNGRY CHILD and your need for the same post consultation with any of your advisors. While reasonable care would be taken to ensure completeness, accuracy, etc., of the information/services provided, neither NO HUNGRY CHILD nor any of their personnel shall in any circumstance be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the website. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any opinion, guidance or other content made available on the website and you should consult your own legal counsel, business advisor, medical advisor and tax advisor as to the legal, business, medical, tax and related matters concerning any treatment with respect to which guidance is sought or given at the website.
- The user [including person(s) detected with symptoms of early stage cancer in awareness camps held by NO HUNGRY CHILD] warrants that they shall obtain independent advice before making any financial or other decision based on any service provided by NO HUNGRY CHILD.
- NO HUNGRY CHILD expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory pertaining to the services provided by it including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, data accuracy and completeness and any warranties relating to viruses and non-infringement in the service and provision of service free from disruption or interruption.
- The service should not be construed to be an advertisement for solicitation for donations for non-governmental organizations or other charitable organizations listed in this website. The linked sites are not under the control of NO HUNGRY CHILD and NO HUNGRY CHILD has not reviewed and/or approved these sites. NO HUNGRY CHILD shall not be responsible for the content or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site.
- NO HUNGRY CHILD shall not be responsible for any loss or liability incurred to the user as a consequence of his or any other person on his behalf taking any financial, investment or other decisions based on the information, research reports, analysis, etc. provided on the website.
- NO HUNGRY CHILD shall also not be liable for errors, omissions or typographical errors, disruption delay, interruption, failure, deletion or defect of/in the service provided by it.
- NO HUNGRY CHILD shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any third party, as a consequence of the failure of its equipment, howsoever defined, or that of Internet service provider, user or any third party to function in such manner as is reasonably expected of such equipment. NO HUNGRY CHILD shall not be responsible for any downtime of such equipment.
- NO HUNGRY CHILD makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied that the research,development, marketing, distribution, use or provision of the service will not infringe any patent, copyright or other right of any third party.
Limitation of liability
The user agrees that neither NO HUNGRY CHILD nor its directors or employees shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use/delivery/performance or the inability to use/deliver/perform the service or for cost of procurement of substitute goods and repair & correction services or resulting from the services subscribed to or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or of user’s transmissions or data, even if NO HUNGRY CHILD or its employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The user further agrees that NO HUNGRY CHILD shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
Visitor agrees as a condition of viewing, that any communication between visitor and website is deemed a submission. All submissions, including any data, queries, feedback, ideas, comments or suggestion shall become the exclusive property of the website or its affiliates and may be used, without further permission, for commercial use without additional consideration of any kind.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website(s) and/or the services. We may investigate any reported violation of these conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials on the website(s) and/or the services).
reserves the right to list, deny listing, or delist any NGO on the website. Submission of documents by any NGO does not in itself guarantee automatic listing.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction